welcome

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pulau Putri

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Today i am going to share my trip to Pulau Putri, Jakarta, Indonesia. It's a 2 days 1 night trip. We were supposed to go at 29-30 Dec but we missed our boat so we rescheduled it. So it's on 30-31 Dec.

First day,
30 December 2015

We went to ancol at 7 in the morning. The boat will leave at 8 for Pulau Putri. The journey is 1 and a half hour. After arrive there, i took a lot of pictures like really a lot. But, later on that day i went to snorkeling and bring my phone in to the water to take pictures. I borrowed one of the waitress' waterproof case and guess what?? YES!! The water still can pass through the waterproof case so by the time i am done with snorkeling and about to see my pics. The phone is wet and i can't turn it on. Lesson learned guys don't bring your phone inside the water. I took it so iBox after i went back from Pulau Putri but they said that i can't do anything about it. MY PICTURES IS GONE :(((

But here's some of my pictures that my mom took after the incident.





Second day,
31 December 2015

On our 2nd day at Pulau Putri, i wake up early in the morning to take some pics. Then we play banana boat. After that, i feed the fishes bread and after that i get ready to come back home.









That's all.. goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment